Listings for available positions of relevance to public health medicine can be found below.
If you would like to have a job posted on the NZCPHM website, please contact us at email@example.com
This listing service is free-of-charge to College members. Non-members can also place advertisements at a cost of $170 (plus GST). This service is not available for overseas positions.
Clinical Director ARPHS
« Return to List
21 Aug 2022
This opportunity is for an experienced public health physician to provide medical leadership and effective management to the medical team of ARPHS. The essence of role is to provide organisation wide assurance, leadership, and professional governance for the medical professionals within the service.
You will also participate in the development of a long-term strategy for the service and to ensure service delivery plans are implemented in line with ARPHS strategy and goals and where relevant, regional or national goals.
For further details, please refer to the position description here
This role and salary are covered by the Senior Medical & Dental Officers Collective Agreement. More information can be found at: https://www.asms.org.nz/employment-advice/meca/
As successful candidate you will:
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a health service context with sound knowledge of the NZ Health Sector.
- Have a medical qualification and will have/be eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand in an appropriate vocational field.
- Hold a current APC.
- Fellow of a relevant Medical College.
- Have previous management and/or clinical leadership experience.
- Currently designated as a Medical Officer of Health or able to be designated.
- Demonstrates a consultative and inclusive management style that leads innovation and change.
For more information on what we offer, please click here
Please submit your application here, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role.
If you have any queries about accessibility, or technical issues with the online process, please contact Suzanne Morgan - Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 461 532, to discuss how to best support your application.
Closing date: 21 August 2022