Lifestyle Medicine 2022: The Evolution of Practice
Cairns, Australia and online
Lifestyle Medicine 2022
Friday 29 – Sunday 31 July 2022
The Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine's Annual Lifestyle Medicine conference, Lifestyle Medicine 2022!
This premium ‘boutique’ conference event will take place at the Pullman International hotel in Cairns, Australia, and is designed to bring together:
- GPs, medical specialists, and allied health practitioners
- Public health, health promotion and health policy professionals
- Researchers, scientists, academics, and educations
- Medial/allied health students and registrars
to explore the latest translational research and clinical application of Lifestyle Medicine.
With an overarching theme of ‘The evolution of practice’, this year’s event will focus on innovation and translation of evidence in:
- Clinical practice
- Prevention and policy
- The community and workplace.
Join us at Lifestyle Medicine 2022 to gain practical skills in Lifestyle Medicine application, network with like-minded professionals, and help advance the global Lifestyle Medicine movement for change!
Registrations are now open: https://bit.ly/3BJDFOO
Both in-person and virtual attendance options are available.