Listings for available positions of relevance to public health medicine can be found below.
If you would like to have a job posted on the NZCPHM website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This listing service is free-of-charge to College members. Non-members can also place advertisements at a cost of $170 (plus GST). This service is not available for overseas positions.
Senior Health Epidemiologist – Public Health Physician – Mental Health & Addiction Services
« Return to List
08 Aug 2022
In this role you will work in partnership with the division of mental health and addiction services leaders and clinicians to develop and support the measurement of quality and safety of health care indicators/outcomes and promote and incorporate evidence based health service provision into existing and new models of care across the services.
- Contribute to service strategic planning including identifying and contributing to the development of strategic opportunities to improve health and equity outcomes
- Support the development and reporting of key quality and safety indicators for the division, services, clinical teams and clinicians in service plans and in national and regional clinical networks
- Support the development and use of data dashboards by clinicians, for example, clinical pathways, models of care, and clinical excellence metrics dashboards
- Promotes and supports the use of Qlik Sense and other business intelligence tools within the services
- Works with the General Manager and Director of Mental Health and Addiction Services to measure, analyse and report on the division’s key quality indicators, quality programmes, and improvement projects
- Work with clinicians, managers and clinical coding to improve clinical documentation of key select conditions
To be successful in this position you will have Medical Degree and Post-graduate specialisation in Public Health Medicine (Fellow of the Australasian Faculty of Public Health Medicine or Fellow of the NZ College of Public Health Medicine) with focus on epidemiology
To view a position description click here
To express an interest at this role please apply at www.wdhbcareers.com
For further information please contact Ben Bradley – Senior Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com
Closing date:4 August