NZCPHM Executive Officer / Senior Executive Office:
- Professional membership organisation
- Small friendly office in CBD
- Interesting and varied full-time role
The NZCPHM is a not-for-profit organisation that provides
professional support, continuing professional development and
specialist training for public health medicine specialists and
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating all
aspects of the College's training programme and will be the main
point of contact for registrars on our Public Health Medicine
Training Programme. You will also be the key support person for the
Education and Training Committee.
This interesting and varied role requires a person with
excellent administration, communication and organisational skills.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to
- Previous experience coordinating a complex programme
- Previous experience coordinating meetings and taking
- A warm yet professional interpersonal style
- A good sense of humour and the ability to relate well in a
small office environment
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Strong grasp of Outlook, Word, Publisher and Excel
Experience in administering a medical College training programme
would be an advantage.
This is a limited term position, to run from 5 November 2018 -
15 December 2019 (negotiable).
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm Monday 3 September
The job description is available here.
For further information contact Pam Watson, General Manager at
(04) 472 7659.