- Full-time, permanent role based in our Greymouth Office
- Ideally you will have experience in leading teams in the
Community and Public Health space
- Passion for Public Health, Excellent communication and
relationship building skills
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you're
part of something very special. They plan, fund and deliver health
services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the
Canterbury region. Their primary goal is to put people at the heart
of everything they do.
The team are responsible for providing community and public
health services across Canterbury and the West Coast. This role
specifically is based in Greymouth and working with the West Coast
DHB team to enable well being and equity of outcomes for everyone
on the West Coast. This role will be responsible for staff across
the West Coast.
Your days will be filled with the following:
- Leading a team of Health Promoters and Heath protection
Officers and supporting them in their day to day activities
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with external
- You will be supported by leadership who will provide guidance
and oversight for staff and projects
Canterbury DHB are looking for someone with the following
- Ability to manage diverse tasks and deliver in tight
- High attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal
- A knowledge and understanding of the West Coast community would
be an advantage
Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What's important at
Canterbury DHB is the way they care for and respect others, the
responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about their
work with integrity.
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will
enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible
working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career
The Canterbury DHB believes that diversity and inclusion is key
to ensure delivery of the best care for the diverse population. The
Canterbury DHB is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer that
welcomes and respects everyone.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your
skills then please visit Canterbury DHB's careers website and have
a look at roles that better suit your expertise.
Apply online here, or to find out more information, please
contact Simon Liddy.
Applications close Sunday, 24 November