The face of Aotearoa is changing rapidly. As the country becomes
more diverse the way organisations communicate and engage with new
communities needs to evolve to remain effective.
This conference will dive into strategies, practical actions and
trends organisations have integrated to authentically engage with a
wide variety of communities and stakeholders across New Zealand.
Featuring a diverse panel of experts, you'll have the chance to
learn from specialists, connect with case studies and share your
thoughts around how our communications and engagement practise can
be more inclusive.
Top reasons to attend:
- Forecast how Aotearoa's demographics will change
- Improve partnership and collaboration with iwi
- Learn how to improve engagement over polarising issues
- Understand how to use social media to connect with different
- Network with industry leading experts
This event is planned to be held in Wellington, however may be
converted to online if necessary.
For more information and to register, see here