You are invited to the Wellington campus of the University of
Otago for an outstanding range of courses on offer from 10 - 28
What is the Public Health Summer School?
The Public Health Summer School offers practical 1-2 day courses
to anyone who wants to develop their knowledge and skills. The
School has been providing this training for over 20 years and has
grown to become the largest and longest running summer school of
its type in the Southern Hemisphere.
There are 32 courses to choose from, including 14 new courses.
Courses are available in:
- Research, Epidemiology, Big Data and Statistical Methods
- Qualitative Methods
- Economics, Health Systems and Evidence
- Māori and Pacific Health and Cultural Competencies
- Population Mental Health
- Healthy Public Policy and Law
- Environmental Health and Infectious Diseases
Earlybird rates are available until 19 December
For more information and to register, see here.