14th European Public Health Conference
This virtual conference will take place over 10-12 November.
The world of public health changes, but many key pieces remain the same. A key part is to hold to that which we value, and to build on that, and extend out from that, to meet new and pressing needs. A focus on where we are, and where we want to go might be helpful for clarification. The relevant word is 'futures' and not 'future'. We expect an even more diverse public health, with the public health workforce delivering in new and more traditional arenas.
Themes this conference will cover:
- Public health futures in a changing world
- Public health praxis, training and workforces for the future
- Communications and public health
- Digital health - person centred?
- Climate change and public health - a dual role
- Learning from the pandemic, and getting ready for the next one
- Public health, equity and justice, going back to go forwards
For more information, to view the programme and to register, see here.