IMAC National Workshop
Plymouth International Hotel, New Plymouth
This year we introduce our first ever hybrid Workshop, where Day 1 can be viewed via live streaming.
There will be two attendance options:
- Option 1: Attending in-person on both days. Cost: $260 (incl. GST), includes drinks & nibbles followed by dinner Thursday evening. Registration opens 4 July.
- Option 2: Viewing Day 1 via live stream only. Note: Day 2 will not be live streamed. Cost and details tbc. Registrations open 25 July.
*Please note you are unable to mix and match the above options (ie, attend via Zoom Day 1 and in person Day 2).
The programme is designed for those working in immunisation from front-line vaccinators, health care workers and immunisation coordinators to DHB portfolio managers. As there are limited spaces for in person attendance, priority will be given to those working in these immunisation roles.
We will focus on practical aspects of service delivery as well as providing clinical and technical updates.
Workshop topics will include:
- Ministry of Health immunisation update
- International immunisation update
- Vaccine safety
- IFNAR1 deficiency
- Vaccination impact
- Immunisation challenges and successes
- Cold chain
- Targetted immunisation programmes, and more…
More details will be provided as this event approaches.