Listings for available positions of relevance to public health medicine can be found below.
If you would like to have a job posted on the NZCPHM website, please contact us at email@example.com
This listing service is free-of-charge to College members. Non-members can also place advertisements at a cost of $170 (plus GST). This service is not available for overseas positions.
Public Health Medicine Registrar
« Return to List
08 Dec 2023
- To support IMAC’s activities in supporting the national immunisation programme in improving national vaccine coverage, research and equity with the objective of achieving relevant Public Health medical competencies.
- To work with our team of clinicians, educators, and researchers on a wide range of projects including research, strategy, policy training, education and training materials.
- To provide medical and public health skills, research, and advice in relation to immunisation and detection, treatment and prevention of infectious diseases.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for those wishing to develop or enhance skills across a broad range of immunisation issues facing New Zealand.
Your skills and experience:
- MBChB qualified (or equivalent), with a current practising certificate issued by the New Zealand Medical Council
- New Zealand College of Public Health Medicine trainee
- A knowledge of the theory of epidemiology and experience in conducting epidemiological analysis
- Sound clinical knowledge of vaccine-preventable diseases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write and talk about clinical issues clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and ability to apply its principles to day-to-day work
Additional Information: PD Public Health Medicine Registrar Oct 2023 - IMAC.pdf
Please submit your application by 8 December 2023.