Listings for available positions of relevance to public health medicine can be found below.
If you would like to have a job posted on the NZCPHM website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This listing service is free-of-charge to College members. Non-members can also place advertisements at a cost of $170 (plus GST). This service is not available for overseas positions.
Public Health Medicine Specialist – Fixed Term
« Return to List
10 Feb 2023
You will be passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of our people and about eliminating health inequities experienced by disadvantaged groups within the community.
responsibilities will include –
- Assisting in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of public health services and programmes for Hawke’s Bay.As the National Public Health Service continues to evolve there will also be the opportunity to contribute to regional and national work.
- Providing medical guidance for communicable disease work, including outbreak response and planning.
- Providing population health clinical advice and leadership across agencies to promote action on the social determinants of health.
- Providing training for health professionals and students.
- Contributing to the strategic agenda for the Central Region, National Public Health Service within Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand.
- Ensuring Te Tiriti o Waitangi and other aspirations of Māori living in Hawke’s Bay are at the forefront of decision making.
Applications for the above position are invited from Registered Specialists in Public Health Medicine or eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
For confidential initial enquires please contact Andrea Stevenson at Baker Tilly at email@example.com who is supporting Te Matau a Māui, Hawke’s Bay with this recruitment.
Applications Close: 5pm Friday 10th of February 2023.
Please note that due to the importance of this position and current market conditions we will contacting and interviewing applicants from 16 January.