Listings for available positions of relevance to public health medicine can be found below.
If you would like to have a job posted on the NZCPHM website, please contact us at email@example.com
This listing service is free-of-charge to College members. Non-members can also place advertisements at a cost of $185 (plus GST) for four weeks. This service is not available for overseas positions.
SMO Support for ARPHS
« Return to List
29 Oct 2021
The Auckland Regional Public Health Service is looking for five PHMSs to work onsite at the Greenlane Clinical Centre and two PHMSs to work remotely from home.
The key tasks will be:
- Providing advice for case investigation scoping
- Accountability for case reviews
- Accountability for the management of outbreaks
- Receiving escalations for risks and issues from teams and managing these appropriately or escalating further if required
- Managing relationships with high-risk exposure events
- Overseeing and advising on public health mitigation measures
ARPHS would like the PHMSs to start as soon as possible for 4 - 6 weeks. They are, however, happy to consider anyone for less time if you can't do the longer timeframes. They would also consider a PHMS working one week on and one week off. The roster is seven days, 8.30am - 5.00pm.
A position description can be viewed here.
If you have any questions or need to know anything else, you can email ARPHSCOVIDlogs@adhb.govt.nz